conda install … opencv, conda install … opencv-python ruined my environment built on Windows 10. The error seemed to related to PyQt and authentication/path setting but couldn’t specify the true cause.
So, instead of using anaconda binary, I tried unofficial windows binary and it worked 🙂 The required steps are
1. Go to the site
2. Download .whl file appropriate for your environment, say RIGHT_BINARY.whl (opencv_python‑3.4.1‑cp36‑cp36m‑win_amd64.whl in my case)
3. install by pip install RIGHT_BINARY.whl
OpenCV installation on Windows via Anaconda with conda -c conda-forge opencv makes import error like ImportError: DLL load failed: access denied.
The solution is to use pip instead as pip install opencv-python.
“pip install keras” returns the following TypeError.
The solution found at StackOverflow says to
1. install html5lib by conda install –force html5lib
2. install keras by pip install keras
plot_model of Keras installed on Windows may return pydot and graphviz related error like “Graphviz’s executables are not found’. The error cause is that the computer does not know the path of Graphviz’s executable exactly mentioned as the error message. The solution is explained here.
- Install GraphViz software not python module
- add GraphViz’s bin directory to system path
- install graphviz like conda install graphviz
- install pydot like pip install git+https://github.com/nlhepler/pydot.git
We need the appropriate cuDNN and this kind of import error occurred by missing the right version.
See this release note. TensorFlow 1.3.0 (and other prebuilt binaries) have been built with cuDNN 6 and TensorFlow 1.4 with cuDNN 7.
cuDNN installer are downloadable from here. On 2017.08.30, they provide the following versions.
- cuDNN 7.0 for CUDA 9.0 RC
- cuDNN 7.0 for CUDA 8.0
- cuDNN 6.0 for CUDA 8.0
- cuDNN 6.0 for CUDA 7.5
- cuDNN 5.1 for CUDA 8.0
- cuDNN 5.1 for CUDA 7.5
Suppose you have a file containing a space at the end of its extension on Windows. Let ABSOLUTE_PATH denote the absolute path of the file, the following command can erase the file.